Pinoy Bazaar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FREE SIGN UP BUT FIRST, THE RULES!

3 posters

Go down

FREE SIGN UP BUT FIRST,  THE RULES! Empty FREE SIGN UP BUT FIRST, THE RULES!

Post by Admin Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:05 pm

Welcome!
I made this board for the addicts of a buy and sell thread in another well known board..

The rules are simple:

1. Don't cheat people.
2. post price and contact number / location, no price annoys me i'll delete it.
3. No illegal things.
4. Have fun!

GUIDELINES:
1. COMPREHEND - read and understand the posts before asking questions that have been answered already.
2. Lust, Caution - In all internet transactions, please use CAUTION to avoid fraud, buyers and sellers alike.
3. NO LINK ADS! - all items must be posted by owner. Do not post links from other forums just because they are amusing to you.
4. EVENT PROMOTION - ALL events to be promoted must have permission from the ADMIN before posting, specially if you are RECRUITING PinoyBazaar members to your EVENT.
5. ITEM RESERVATION - Due the "HOT" (not the bad kind of "HOT") items posted up for sale here at PB, reservations on these items has been somewhat confusing for others.. In light of this situation, I have devised a very simple yet effective system to resolve this problem. We will use a RESERVATION list system, I believe we have seen this kind of list in Pre-order threads or the "people in your neighborhood" thread found in our Coffeeshop forum.

1. Buyers should place their username in a numbered list to form a queue for the item. The next buyer who wants to reserve must cut and paste a reply and include his/her name. To preserve transparency, no more reservations through PM or TEXT. Reply and include your name first in the reservation list before TEXTING or making a PM.

Example:

Please reserve Mysterious Ribbon Tweeter

Reservation List:
1. Admin
2. mr. sars
3. aki na yan

2. SELLERS must refer to the Reservation List appearing on his/her thread, DO NOT entertain reservations through PM.
If Seller has other buyers outside PinoyBazaar, kindly inform buyers from PinoyBazaar but since you posted here at PinoyBazaar,
give PRIORITY to its members.

3. SELLERS should UPDATE this list and also make notes to inform members' status.

EXAMPLE:

Please reserve Mysterious Ribbon Tweeter

Reservation List:
1. Admin - backed out
2. mr. sars - audition this weekend
3. aki na yan

4. In disputes, the timestamp on The POST on reservation list is to be followed and NOT the PM.

I Hope it's clear enough, any inquiries please feel free to contact me!
Let's try this system and iron out any kinks if there be any..

PLEASE BE GUIDED ACCORDINGLY.

albino
p.dividdy

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-11

https://pinoybazaar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FREE SIGN UP BUT FIRST,  THE RULES! Empty Re: FREE SIGN UP BUT FIRST, THE RULES!

Post by Superman Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:30 pm

Mods,

Just my 2-cents, while transaction has not been consumated, out of respect to the first one who posted reservation, let us not post any kind of attempt of "sulot" by indicating that "i will buy now, or i will buy ASAP"...I noticed the same kind of post in the WH2 center speaker thread, also with the Wharfe Pi-Center thread...Let us maintain respect w/in the threads...Thanks! Very Happy

Superman
Superman
Superman
Sidewalk Vendor
Sidewalk Vendor

Number of posts : 798

Back to top Go down

FREE SIGN UP BUT FIRST,  THE RULES! Empty Re: FREE SIGN UP BUT FIRST, THE RULES!

Post by myaudio Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:03 am

question:

are we allowed to post items for sale separately or ads from the same forum member should be integrated?

myaudio

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:18 pm

it would be better to post on a per item basis, since it would be easier for buyers to look for the items
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 94

https://pinoybazaar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down